CIDRALIS is a brand of cosmetic products registered by SAS CEDRATIS. These general terms and conditions of sale shall exclusively govern the contractual relationship between SAS CEDRATIS and any person who orders CIDRALIS cosmetic products from the www.cidralis.com e-commerce site.
By ordering products from our site, you agree to be bound by these general terms and conditions of sale and accept them.
ARTICLE 1. Ordering from our site
- Our online shop is exclusively intended for personal orders. Any purchase intended for resale or for any other commercial purpose is not authorised. We reserve the right to refuse orders for multiple quantities of the same item placed by a single customer or intended for a single mailing address. All of the products available for sale on our site are proposed subject to their availability.
- You will automatically receive an email confirming receipt of your order followed by an email confirming receipt of your payment. We recommend that you save them for any future requests.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order or to cancel a purchase for the following reasons: product out of stock, incomplete contact details or shipping address, incomplete or non-verifiable bank account information, transfer payment not received, incorrect selling price advertised, or order likely to be used for professional purposes. A refusal of an order or cancellation of a purchase for good reason will not give rise to any compensation but rather to a refund of the price paid for the products if applicable.
- Despite all our efforts to properly manage stocks, even if your order has been confirmed, the products ordered may no longer be in stock at the time your order is prepared. In that case, we will inform you of restocking times by email. If the time stated does not suit you, you will have the option to receive a refund.
ARTICLE 2. Shipping
- Our products are shipped to countries in the Euro zone only. For any other country, please contact us using the form available on the site (‘contact’ page). If you have placed an order from another country, you are the importer of the product(s) concerned. Customs duties, other local taxes, import duties or state taxes may be due. SAS CEDRATIS is not responsible for these duties and amounts. They will be at your expense and are entirely your responsibility, both in terms of declarations and of payments to the competent authorities and bodies in your country.
- Your order will be shipped to the shipping address you provided when placing your order. We will not be held liable if this shipping address is incorrect or incomplete.
- We will do our utmost to ship your products within the stated time period (maximum period of 30 days). However, this time period is not guaranteed, especially in periods of peak activity or when there are unforeseen circumstances or weather conditions. If you have not received your order within an acceptable time period, please contact us and we will do our utmost to assist you and keep you informed of your shipment status.
- Our products are shipped by ‘La Poste’. Colissimo is the standard mode used.
ARTICLE 3. Prices
3.1. All of the prices stated include a Value-Added Tax at the legal rate in force. The prices stated are in euros and do not including shipping fees. Shipping fees will depend on the mode and place of delivery.
3.2. Despite all our efforts, listed products may exceptionally show an incorrect price. In the event of an obvious pricing error for a product, we will contact you and, based on your instructions, will give you the opportunity to confirm your order at the correct price, or cancel your order.
ARTICLE 4. Payments and non-payments
4.1. To pay for our products, you can use a PayPal account or a credit card via PayPal, in the conditions set by this company. You expressly agree to accept the general terms and conditions of sale of this company (www.paypal.com).
4.1. An order receipt will be automatically generated and sent to you at your email address by ‘Cidralis Cap Corse’, stating the billing address and the shipping address.
4.2. A payment receipt will be sent to your email address by firstname.lastname@example.org. The charge will appear on your card statement as ‘Paypal Cedratis’.
4.3. We will ship your products provided that your payment is effective. We will retain ownership of the products until your payment has been collected in full.
4.3. You will confirm that the credit card used to pay for the order is yours. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise the payment, we will be entitled to refuse to ship your order.
ARTICLE 5. Returns and exchanges
Products that have been purchased from the www.cidralis.com site cannot be exchanged or returned.
ARTICLE 6. Comments and claims
We are always at your service and study all your comments in order to improve our site and our services. Please submit all your comments, questions and claims to us using the ‘Contact’ page on the www.cidralis.com site.
ARTICLE 7. Modification of services or modification of the general terms and conditions of sale
We reserve the right to make changes to our www.cidralis.com site and to these general terms and conditions of sale at any time. Your use of the site and your orders are subject to the general terms and conditions of sale in force when you use the site or order products, unless a change to these general terms and conditions of sale is required by the law or by a government authority, in which case this change will also apply to all the orders you have already placed.
ARTICLE 8. Applicable law
These general terms and conditions of sale, as well as all disputes that may arise from them, or that arise from use of the www.cidralis.com website or from orders placed via the Cidralis online shop, are governed by French law. If any one of the stipulations of these general terms and conditions of sale is deemed invalid, void or inapplicable for any reason whatsoever, this stipulation will be considered as severable from the rest of the general terms of sale and will not affect the validity and applicability of their other stipulations. In the event of a dispute, the Commercial Court of Bastia shall have exclusive jurisdiction and you hereby agree to submit to its exclusive jurisdiction.
ARTICLE 9. Intellectual property
All of the elements (drawings, models, illustrations, pictures, sound tracks, texts, logos, trademarks, etc.) of the www.cidralis.com site are the exclusive property of SAS CEDRATIS. You may not reproduce, in full or in part, by any process whatsoever (except those which are specified herein), distribute, publish, transmit, modify or sell all or part of the contents of the www.cidralis.com site or create works derived from the site.
ARTICLE 10. Limitation on liability
SAS CEDRATIS may not be held liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, special or related damages including, but not limited to, any loss of profit or other indirect loss resulting from your use of the www.cidralis.com site or your inability to use it.
ARTICLE 11. Absence of guarantees
SAS CEDRATIS cannot guarantee and affirm:
. That the www.cidralis.com website is free of viruses, data overwriting programs, Trojans or other destructive programs;
. That the information appearing on the www.cidralis.com site is accurate, complete or up to date.
The www.cidralis.com site may contain technical inaccuracies or other errors. The www.cidralis.com website and the contents of this site are presented “as is” and “subject to availability”. SAS CEDRATIS expressly excludes any guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied and, in particular, without this list being restrictive, any implied guarantees regarding the suitability or fitness of the www.cidralis.com site or its contents for regular or specific use, or regarding their quality, or their non-infringement of any legal provision.
Cidralis is a French brand and company created in 2015 in Barrettali by a producer of Corsican citron fruit and owner of the “Les Cédrats du Cap Corse” orchards and by a pharmacist and Doctor of Science.
FOLLOW OUR NEWS
CONTACT AND ORDERS
POGGIO, 20228 BARRETTALI, CORSICA
Telephone: +33 (0) 9 67 74 32 85