In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
(known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or GDPR)
This policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) describes how CIDRALIS, POGGIO, 20228 BARRETTALI, CORSICA (hereinafter the “Publisher”) processes your personal data as data controller via cidralis.com (hereinafter the “Site”). This processing occurs in a way that preserves the privacy and protects the personal data of its users.
This Policy sets out the conditions in which your personal data (hereinafter the “Data”) is obtained, used and retained by the Publisher. The Data that we can collect, process and/or transmit when you access and/or use the Site is described herein.
This Policy may be updated based on changes to the legislation and the data processed. Should any clause of this Policy be declared null or in breach of the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten, but the other clauses of this Policy will remain in effect.
The Policy shall apply for Data collected:
- Via simple browsing of the Site
- When you submit a contact request on the Site
- When you submit a professional contact request on the Site
- When you create a user account on the Site
- When you place an order on the Site
The Policy will not apply to information collected by third parties (sites, applications, advertisements, etc.) sending the user to the Site. By browsing our site, you agree to the application of this Policy without reservations. You remain responsible for the compliance of the data you provide via the Site. You can correct or modify it at any time via your “My account” space or by sending an email to email@example.com
Depending on your use of the Site (newsletter subscription, account creation, contact, etc.), the Publisher is likely to collect the following Data:
- Your email address and your name for all electronic communications with the Publisher (private and professional contact form);
- Your identity for the creation of your account: you may be asked for your surname, first name, email address, mailing addresses and telephone numbers;
- Data on your use and browsing of the Site: IP address, browser used, search history, pages visited, etc.;
- Order Data: your mailing address is required to create invoices. Similarly, you will be asked for your bank account information when paying for your order.
Other Data may be indirectly collected via the use of third-party services, for statistical monitoring or social networks for example, in the form of Cookies/Tracers.
If you continue to browse the site, and only if you have not withdrawn your consent during this first visit, these cookies will be installed.
You can read our Cookies policy at any time by referring to our legal notices.
As a user of the Site, your Data is collected (based on your consent):
- To enable you to contact us via our contact forms;
- To create your account;
- To manage your orders;
- To provide you with documents concerning your account (invoices, order history, etc.).
Cookies/Tracers collect data to:
- Be able to monitor your session for the use of our services (connected accounts, etc.) and improve your experience. Refusing them will prevent full use of our site
- Analyse and monitor Site traffic for statistical purposes to improve the Site and monitor its performance
Refusing to enter all or some of the data in certain forms can result in the inability to use the services made available.
Certain data may be communicated to subcontractors or service providers (for statistical monitoring: Google; for order logistics: LP Gestion). Each of these parties complies with a confidentiality agreement concerning the use and processing of personal data.
To manage payments and to facilitate user experience, the Publisher offers the following means of payment for making purchases on the Site:
- Online payment via PayPal
You freely consent to enter your PayPal information. The Publisher will not be liable for its processing.
The Publisher has no access to your login information or bank account numbers. All transactions are secure thanks to SSL encryption, guaranteeing both the identity of the payment organisation and data confidentiality.
All of the aforementioned subcontractors, service providers, Partners and other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to protect Data, keep it confidential, and only process it for the purposes for which we provide them.
Your data may be provided to any buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Publisher’s assets due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which the Data of the Site’s users is included in the assigned assets.
We are also likely to disclose your Data:
- To comply with any mandate required by applicable legislation, including with governmental and regulatory requests
- If we consider that disclosure is made necessary or required to protect the rights, property or security of the Publisher, its customers, or other stakeholders.
This potential disclosure will include exchanges of information with other companies and organisations to protect against fraud and counterfeiting.
External links to third-party sites managed by people or organisations over which the Publisher has no control may be present on the Site. We may not be held liable for the way in which your Data is used on these third-party servers.
Subscribing to our Newsletter (if applicable) implies storage of your email address until you unsubscribe.
Your data may be stored for up to 1 year when making contact using our dedicated forms.
Data relating to your account will be kept until you request that your account is disabled or deleted. Once you have made this request, the Data will be kept for a maximum period of 1 month.
Your Data relating to your orders will be stored for up to 10 years (legal period) after placing your last order.
All other Data will be kept for up to 1 year.
If you submit a request to delete personal Data, your user account for the Site will be disabled and anonymised and then completely deleted at the end of the aforementioned periods, from the day on which you placed the request.
Lastly, Data collected using cookies or tracers will be kept for up to thirteen (13) months. After the aforementioned storage periods, your Data will be anonymised to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes.
However, optimal security of information exchanges on the Internet cannot be guaranteed. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the Site. You transmit your Data at your own risk and we cannot be held liable for circumvention of any privacy settings or of the security measures in place on the Site. You acknowledge that you are also responsible for the security of your information, by protecting your password and keeping it confidential.
The Publisher will never ask you for your password.
You can consent to or refuse the collection and use of the Data that you transmit to us:
- You can refuse the collection of your contact data when you enter your information. In that case, we will not be able to contact you in that way.
- If you are subscribed to our Newsletter, you can withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) as well as the French “Data Protection” Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and its amendments, you have the right to access and rectify your Data.
Moreover, subject to the conditions set out by said regulations for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- The right to erase your Data (Excluding accounting data whose storage for 10 years is required by French law – Article L123-22 of the French Commercial Code)
- The right to limit the processing of your Data
- The right to oppose the processing of your Data on legitimate grounds, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR
- The right to the portability of the data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or for the performance of a contract)
- The right to withdraw consent, when this consent has been requested. When the processing of your Data is based on your consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
The Publisher is likely to ask you to provide proof of identity before any modification or deletion of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by sending an email in French to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a period of one month to reply to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months if too many requests have been received or due to their complexity.
Cidralis is a French brand and company created in 2015 in Barrettali by a producer of Corsican citron fruit and owner of the “Les Cédrats du Cap Corse” orchards and by a pharmacist and Doctor of Science.
FOLLOW OUR NEWS
CONTACT AND ORDERS
POGGIO, 20228 BARRETTALI, CORSICA
Telephone: +33 (0) 9 67 74 32 85